Monday, February 06, 2012

Flying Unicorn: Stitch It! Challenge


February is keeping me busy with cardmaking! Over at Flying Unicorn, the challenges this month has made me sit in an hour or two to make two cards so far. I love the Stitch It! Challenge for I love sewing and secondly the machine is right there waiting to stitch instantly. For this challenge, I used Martha Stewart border punch, Kaiser Craft stamp, Tim Holtz distress ink, Momoyo petals, Copic Markers, embellishment and of course my trusty sewing machine!
Here are details of the card.

 I love the texture of this patterned paper!

The two petals are from Momoyo which I attached both pieces for layering. I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink. The top flower is stamped, cut out and colored with Copic Markers.

Have a beautiful day. Thank you for looking. Hugs! xx Asmah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah