Friday, June 22, 2012

Little Gymnast in the House

I did this layout for the weekly challenge at Let's Scrap last July 6. Phew, only today I manage to post it here, man, that shows how busy I've been since mid-year! Anyway, talking about this layout I'm featuring today, it's about my little gymnast, nah, she's not a gymnast, just playing around before bed time. 'Alyaa was about a year older then (the year was 2001). Having a flexible body allows her to bend downwards; oh my, that doesn't hurt for a young person I guess. I don't think I can do that anymore. All you hear is crunchy sounds if I do so :) 



This double pages is based on a sketch by Cheri O'Neil, again another fantastic design! I like the banner hanging over the top.
...some close-up pictures...
I printed the title and cut them out. I admit I'm a big fan of fancy fonts =D


Materials used: pp by Creative Imaginations, Kaisercraft and Webster's, my trusty printer and embellishment from my stash.
Isn't it time for some stretching? Take time out and exercise okay. I hope you will have a great weekend today. I'll be back soon!
Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. This sequence of photos is just so very cute, Asmah! The sketch was perfect for them, but you have added elements that just add fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice layout and I am sure it must be great to accomplish the dious task of having those banners cut out. Good job. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhhh .... REALLY lovely double here Asmah ... the Banners look fabulous! : )

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah