Sunday, July 01, 2012

Joyful {A Father's Unconditional Love}

Hi there! Did you have a great weekend? I sure did, well, spent a lot of time reading and cleaning the house (as always). I also look through some photographs for my upcoming scrapping projects and am working on three layouts at the moment. Today, I would like to share my old assignment from last month...ooopsie...only now I manage to feature this layout....they say save the best for last eh!
As one of the Design Team members at Let's Scrap one of the tasks I must do is to host a
DT Challenge. I picked June 1st for my challenge that last for two weeks. My challenge was:

Rule 1: Select only 3 items from the 6 items listed in the list below
Rule 2: Incorporate the 3 items on your layout
Rule 3: Must use only Let’s Scrap sketch
Rule 4: Can make single page layout or double page layout

The List:
1. Flowers
2. Buttons / Brads / Bling / Rhinestone
3. Lace / Ribbons / Strings / Floss
4. Butterflies / Dragonflies / Beatles
5. Paper clips / Wooden-pegs / Staples
6. Chipboards

 NOTE: You may design your layout to your heart content; you can use punches/die cuts/art/tons of photos/etc but you must have 3 items chosen from the list. For example:-If you pick #1 - you can either have one flower or cluster of flowers and they’re counted as 1 item.If you pick #2 – you can only choose one stuff (let’s say you choose brads, you can’t use the rest listed in #2).
REMEMBER the main rule is ONLY 3 STUFFS…..NO MORE…..NO LESS!!!

...and here's my example layout for my challenge...
featuring my husband and our first child 'Alyaa in the year 2001

...the sketch...

...close-up pictures...

...like father like daughter ~ don't they look similar?
...I punched the cardstock and inked it up...
...I can't resist sewing the photos...
...I think the title says it all...

Unconditional love is very meaningful, don't you think?
Until next time...have a nice day!
Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty layout. Love the photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asmah, the is such a moving layout. How wonderful of you to recognize through this layout what a wonderful father your husband is to you children! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah