Friday, October 05, 2012

I wish...

I am wishing you a bright sunny day wherever you are ;) What have you been up to lately? I am doing the same thing as usual, making cards one after another between my daily routine. This time I go for fall colors and this card will add to my LOAD 6 at Let's Scrap. Seems like this has to be one of my favorite creation amongst the many cards I have made over the years. 
Materials used: cardstock, drawing block, MS punch, Jeff punch, digi image from Free Vintage Digital Stamps, Copic Sketch, Carla craft punch, Tim Holtz distress ink, Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist 
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
1. Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog ~ Everything & Anything Autumn Challenge
2. Tammy Scrap in Corner ~ Challenge #30 Fall Colors
 
Allow me to park my keyboard here. Until then, wish you lots of happiness. Thanks for dropping by and I really appreciate your comments.
Hugs and smiles,

4 comments:

  1. A truly beautiful card and a really fantastic sentiment have actually gone back and read it three times lol thanks for joining us at Tammy's scrapin Corner
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty autumn colour. Loe the sentiment and that swan image is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I love the image and sentiment. They go together so well. Tfs this beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful card Asmah.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah