Friday, February 01, 2013

dream discover explore believe

Hello everyone! Presenting to you my make today is a Fairy Dust digital image by Morgan Fitzsimons {my sincere thank you goes to Sherri Baldy for the image}. I enjoyed filling her up with Copic Sketch. I have picked a great sentiment from Ginger's House and added some blings, Prima flower and button for the finishing touch. Oh! I know I've been using this particular border punch from Martha Stewart most of the time...seems to be my favorite over the years! 




Entering this card into these challenges:
1. Tammy Scrapin Corner : Challenge 47 Theme Buttons
2. Crafter's Digital Artist Center : Anything Goes
3. Scrapbook Stamp Society : Anything Goes
4. Love To Create : Anything Goes with sentiment
5. Make It Monday : Linky Party 125 Anything Goes
6. Lady Anne's Challenges : 5th stamp Anything Goes

Thanking you for dropping by and I always appreciate your lovely comments.
Hugs and smiles,

14 comments:

  1. Asmah, this is absolutely beyond gorgeous. My jaw really dropped when I first saw this. I wish you luck girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunningly awesome. You are so talented.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the coloring.

    I saw you at MIM. Thanks for inspiration.

    p.s. my projects is 202 if you would like to stop by my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular coloring. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrappin Corner for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back with my DT hat on:
    Such a great creation. Love everything about it. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Tammy’s Scrapin Corner Senior DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love your image and design! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely.

    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is stunning! Thank you so much for sharing your creation over at love to create.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Your coloring is awesome, and I love the layout! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, beautiful colouring of the image. Could you please add my challenge to your list you have entered this card into. Love your colour scheme and the flower which just finishes the card of so beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous project. I love all the details and the amazing flower. Thank you so much for sharing this project at CDAC for the Anything Goes Challenge.
    -Shelly
    Shelly's Images.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card, love all the purple and bling. Thanks for joining us for Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty color..I love purple and those flowers are awesome. What a pleasure to visit your blog .Thank you so much for playing the cdac challenges. Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really pretty! Thank you for joining us at CDAC “Anything Goes Challenge”.
    Pattie
    CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah