Thursday, March 21, 2013

Best Friend

Hi! Just having a family time tonight watching television and writing this post in between. This week Let's Scrap reveal a new card sketch and here's my interpretation:


The sketch by Debby de Wilde:
Supplies: DS4J digi image, Copic Sketch, Kaisercraft paper pad, Tim Holtz distress ink, sentiment from Ginger's House, others from my stash


 I made long strip paper lace some time back and it comes handy whenever I need one. 
You can see how I do my paper lace HERE.
This is a beautiful digi image by Jen Lee which is available at Digistamps 4 Joy (DS4J). I colored the girls with Copic. 

I'm also entering this card into these challenges:
1. Crafter's Digital Art Center : Anything Goes
2. Pause Dream Enjoy : Ch#6 Anything Goes
 
Thank you for dropping by. I'll be back soon
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Asmah! Your images are so sweet, and your have given them life with your coloring skills! Great card sketch which you have improved upon with your unique talent! Sweet tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asmah, your card is beautiful, lovely colors and very artistic! The image of the two girls is sweet as can be. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES.

    Christine
    CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah