Thursday, April 04, 2013

DS4J Two Freebies Up For Grab!

Hey there! DigiStamps4Joy is having superb freebies you wouldn't want to miss for the first Friday of April. The two lovely images are Pinweel drawn by our talented artists Margy and Trendy Shoes by Jen Lee. 

The freebies are available at DS4J Shop for 2 days only from April 5-7 so you better hurry!

I have designed two different projects using the freebies:

Decorated Box




Fridge Magnet

I hope you will get some inspirations from my creations. Can hardly wait to see what you would create with the freebies :) What are you waiting for...go get them NOW!

Hugs and smiles,

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done. Love that box of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful Asmah.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asmah, my friend! You never cease to amaze me! You are the most versatile artist I know!! You are fearless, and I am so impressed with not only these two projects, but with all you do! Go, Asmah!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah