Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Find Joy Everyday

Today's post is for Crafter's Digital Artist Center progressive freebies challenge. The umbrella by Nana Vics is just so cute I think. I have made a card and colored the umbrella with copic. 

 Supplies: MS border punch, Copic Sketch and others from my stash
Taking this card into these challenges:
1. CDAC (Progressive Freebie Challenge)
2. Sister Act : Anything Goes
3. Challenges 4 Everybody : Anything Goes
4. Pause Dream Enjoy : Anything Goes
5. Simon Says Stamps : Anything Goes
6. Crafting By Designs : Anything Goes

I thank you for visiting me again. 

Hugs and smiles,

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Asma. Love the unusual design and colouring. The little droplets on the umbrella is a nice touch.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! Love that sweet umbrella!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a great sentiment!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah