Saturday, June 29, 2013

Wish

Happy Saturday and hope your day is bright. My creation today simply makes my day brighter because I have made a card based on selection of colors which are not my favorite, lol...yet I love the end result and decided to leave my cards as is without embellishment {erm, not really me because I love to adorn my cards but however, this vintage image looks very elegant  so I thought a clean cut card is just wonderful}. 
Today's make is for Crafter's Digital Art Center Inspiration Challenge Room. The challenge inspiration is based on this picture:
I am not so much into color palette so I would say this is not my cup of tea let alone the colors, ain't my favorite. Argh, must I say this again, lol. Nevertheless I love my simplicity card :) The image of the umbrella hat lady is a freebie from Free Digital Stamp and colored with Copic Sketch. The sentiment is from Heidi Grace.

I'm happy to take my card into these challenges:
1. Crafter's Digital Art Center : Inspiration Challenge

Wish you blue sky and everything nice. Thanks for visiting. 

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Just so beautifully coloured Asmah and you are so right that this does not need any embellishing.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah