Sunday, June 30, 2013

You're The Best

Saying goodbye to mid-year and Google Reader today...the earth keeps moving and so do our lives. We just have to move on with positive mind and attitude. I'm curious to see what the next six months have in store for me. As we go on, live life to the fullest and try to accomplish whatever we have planned and say a prayer in every steps we lead our journey.
 So, here's sharing my finale card for Crafter's Digital Art Center Easy As 1,2,3 challenge. This challenge completes the entire CDAC Progressive Digi Challenge this time around. Here's my card:
 Supplies: Bo Bunny patterned papers & sentiment sticker, MS border punch, Carla Craft punch, Kaisercraft ink pad, Copic Sketch


Challenges I'm entering:
1. CDAC : Easy As 1,2,3 Challenge

Thanks for visiting me today. Have a great day and enjoy the days to come.
Hugs and smile,

2 comments:

  1. Pięknie tu u Ciebie,wszystko wykonane znakomicie.Jestem zachwycona zostaję i rozgoszczę się.Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah