Saturday, July 13, 2013

DS4J New Digistamps Released

Hi my friends! It's time again for another release of DigiStamps4Joy newest images. The artists have drawn beautiful cute whimsy images you wouldn't want to miss. If you are a fan of Misteri, Jen has incredible images of her. Looking for skeleton then? Margy offers you oh so cute Dem Bones image. Click here to have a see at my fellow design teammies creations.
    
I have made one of my favorite folded cards this time with this cute image Feeling Flat ? which you can get it here.
Supplies: DS4J image, Copic Sketch, sentiment from Ginger's House, patterned papers from my treasured stash

I'm driving over to these challenges:
1. Five Simple Things : Ch#111 Anything Goes
2. Love To Scrap : Ch#9 Anything Goes
3. The Crafter's Cafe : Ch#19 Anything Goes
4. Artistic Inspirations : Ch#49 Bling
5. Paper Minutes : Ch#277 Anything Goes
6. Paper Make Up Stamps : Ch#96 Anything Goes
7. Challenges 4 Everybody : Ch#24 Anything Goes
8. Creative Corner : Ch#27 Anything Goes
9. Through The Craft Door : Anything Goes

The next time you browse the site, I welcome you to park your car by my front gate. Thank you for your visit today. See you soon.
Hugs and smiles,

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card you made and great coloring too! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome entry in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes" challenge! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asmah this is great!!! Love the image and the coloring girlie!! Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog... I hope to see you playing with us all the time! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great card, thankyou for joining The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah