Monday, March 10, 2014

Believe In Your Dreams

Hi everyone! Wishing you wonderful moments. Yet how I wish the families and next to kin of the crew cabin and passengers of Malaysia airliner MH370 that is still missing don't have to bear such pain waiting in hopes for their loved ones to return safely! The Boeing 777-200 was missing since Saturday after approximately two (2) hours take off from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing and disappeared from radar and lost all contact. I pray for the safety of the passengers and hope that their families remain strong through this difficult time.
As I watch the news update, I made this clean and simple card. I have to admit it's very challenging to make a CAS card {smile}. I wanted to add more because I can't see white space and I can't do without heaps of layering. Anyway, I like the way this turn out and hope you like it.
 Supplies: Kaisercraft sentiment, VersaFine ink pads, Memory ink pad, BasicGrey Bitsy Stamps, Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist
This card is made based on color palette from Party Time Tuesdays.
I'm taking this card into these challenges:
1. Party Time Tuesdays : PTT#162 Color Challenge
2. CAS on Sunday : Ch#28 Make It Pretty
3. Kaboodle Doodles : Anything but a Square
4. Love To Create : Ch#106 ATG (1/3)
5. Created With Love : CWLC#77 Think Spring (1/3)
6. Pretty Paper Studio : March Challenge Clean & Simple
7. The Paper Nest Dolls : Ch#5 ATG (1/2)
8. Dragonfly Dreams : Up In The Air
9. That Craft Place : ATG (1/3)

Before I sign off, I would like to humbly ask you to pray for flight MH370. 
&
 Thank you.

Fondly,

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Yes CAS is not you at all.
    I feel what you feel, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining our challenge at Love to Create.

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are always gorgeous & this one is no exception. I am praying for the flight. Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams. We hope that you will join us again very soon. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card, thank you for joining us at created with love challenges, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Also praying for the passengers and crew, may God be with them and their families. Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z)
    DT member Love to Create Challenge
    http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Asmah, reminds me of embroidery hop, How pretty!
    ** praying for them too <3 **
    Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card you made and a great CAS card! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you'll join us again soon!
    Hugz
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah