Tuesday, July 15, 2014

DigiStamps4Joy Mid-Challenge Reminder {For The Boys}

This Is For The Boys! Yes you read correctly. It's masculine time at DigiStamps4Joy. This challenge is brought to you by my fellow teammate Riette Gieser and she wants you to think of anything related to a baby boy, young boy, a guy colleague, a man in general, grandfather, husband, an uncle or your father. Take a peek at DigiStamps4Joy for some inspirations.

You have about five days left to enter our challenge so don't delay.

I have used Lighthouse (click HERE) and Sailboat (click HERE) on my step card.
 Supplies: DS4J digi image, Copic Sketch, sentiment from Ginger's House, free patterned paper from Scrapbook Australia, Micia ink pad and others from my stash
I'm sailing over to these challenges and submit my card:
1. Creative Card Crew : Sea/Beach
2. SweetPea Stampers : For The Boys/Men
3. Incy Wincy Designs : Strings and Things

As always, thank you for dropping by today. Come again whenever you get the chance.
Take care and have a nice day.

Hugs and smiles,

2 comments:

  1. OH, this is gorgeous. I love the burlap sun! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Pea Stamps. We wish you good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and attractive. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah