Sunday, October 05, 2014

Abbi ~ DigiStamps4Joy New Release

Hello there! Here's sharing my creation that used DigiStamps4Joy new releases in the shop today. Come take a look here for more inspirations by the design team.
 I have colored the image Abbi with Copic. Click here to get her. Colored version of her is available here.

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
1. Crafty Girls : ATG (last challenge)
2. Sunshine Mail : ATG

Until the morning after. Thank you for dropping by and have a nice Sunday.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Great sentiment to go with a beautiful card! Love y our colours, colouring and your design.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah