Saturday, April 18, 2015

Fit for a Princess {Digistamps4Joy New Digi Release) & Party Time coming up next!

Heya there! Wishing you a great weekend. I'm bringing you my new card today using the newest digital image by Riette exclusively available at DigistampsJoy shop only. If you intend to create for a little young lady then this image is just what you might be looking for.

Here's my stepper card. Click here for the image and sentiment.
 Supplies: DS4J digi image, Kaisercraft patterned paper and sentiment, Pop Artz paper pad, Copic Sketch, Momoyo brown ink pad and pearls  

Some up-close photos: 
I'm taking my card into these challenges:
1. The Outlawz : Friday Coloring 
2. Crafty Catz : Girly
3. Creative Corner : For A Child
4. Creative Fingers : Always ATG
5. Fussy and Fancy : Springtime Flowers
6. Kitty Bee Designs : Fairytale/Fantasy
7. Sister Act Card : Always ATG
8. The Stamping Boutique : Spring

~~~~ooOOoo~~~~

As mentioned in the title above, we are going to hold a party on the 20th! 
Sounds fun!!!
Do not miss!!! 

Until I see you again real soon, take care and be happy.

Hugs and smiles,

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - nice choice of paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card love the image and bright colours,beautiful papers and love the distressing and embellishments
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Asmah. Loving the yellow, orange and green and of course those gorgeous folded embellies.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, love the colours and layering and such a great image too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure know how to mix and match patterns! Loving all the fancy folds going on here! What a great easel card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thanks so much for participating in our THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah