Monday, April 27, 2015

You Fall...You Rise! ~TTCRD Magazine May/June Issue~

Hi everyone! I feel much better today after feeling low over the weekend but that didn't stop me from throwing paints {always loving it}. Without further ado, here's bringing you my newest art journal page designed as part of my dt work for Through The Craft Room Door upcoming magazine that will be released early May.

The team has worked long and hard to bring you lots of creative tutorials, articles and inspiration cards to share with you this edition. Take a peek at Subscription/Renewal if you wish to get your first copy.

 I spent several days to complete this artwork. It started with blank white space and half page was filled up with black and white and the other were rainbow colors at first but that didn't satisfy me. So I left it for a couple of days and made some cards instead. Mojo came back so I wanted to continue to finish it altogether but something went wrong again. I wasn't pleased with the background, sigh. So I went to bed that night and sleep tight. Eventually some hours ago I decided to tackle this piece once again and for an unknown reason, the rainbow turns into steampunk colors {LOL}. I don't know how that happen but I love it 200% {teeheehee}!   
Some up-close shots:
Off I go now into these challenges:
1. STAMPlorations : April Challenge ~ Stamps & Numbers
2. That Craft Place : No Cards
3. Scribble and Scrap : Always Anything Goes
4. 2 Creative Chicks : Anything Goes (No Cards)
5. Sisters of Craft : Anything Goes
6. Sugar and Betty : ATG or Layers

You can check out further details of my artwork in the new TTCRD Magazine to be released soon. Until then, thanks for dropping by and will do my best to return the favor. 

Hugs and smiles,

5 comments:

  1. Very nice and love the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the texture you have created here and the text is so moving.
    Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just beautiful! and what a meaningful sentiment you included.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, very beautiful background and texture..
    Thank you for joining us at Sisters of Craft, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely make :) thanx for joining us at Scribble & scrap x

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah