Sunday, April 17, 2016

Art Journal @ STAMPlorations

{My DT work for STAMPlorations}

Hi everyone! I'm here bringing you the latest as usual {smile}. Today I have an art journal pages in black and white with grey shades for the first time. Pretty unusual in my art work though but I found a blog challenge that inspired me to give it a shot so I have used the colors as inspirations to create this artwork as part of my dt work for STAMPlorations.

My fellow teammate has also created stunning project to inspire you. Click here to take you to more awesomeness.
Here's my art journal that I hope you will like and keep your creative juices flowing.
 Some up-close pictures:


And here is the blog challenge Bumaga-Maraka offering gorgeous mood board:

Meanwhile April Mixed Media Challenge at STAMPlorations will end this 30th April. Plenty of time I know but don't wait until the last moment because you may be the winner of some fabulous stencils. Be sure to be in it to win it {smile}.

That's it for today. I shall be back tomorrow with another project and tutorial.
Thank you for dropping by and have a pleasant day.

Hugs and smiles, 

1 comment:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah