Saturday, October 01, 2016

Believe @ Scrap Africa

{My DT work for Scrap Africa}

Happy October!
I am sharing my new scrapbook page for a new mood board challenge at Scrap Africa.
You have one month long to join the challenge but try not to put off things until tomorrow and stay out of stress {smile}.
I find the winter wonderland colors are just so amazing I ended splashing up with blue in the end when the starting point was grey.
Here is the mood board.
Isn't that gorgeous? Living near the equatorial zone, I can only visualize how beautiful and interesting the winter atmosphere is. That is why I got carried away with the blues, lol.
I once again have to make confession that glitter is not my favorite but at times she does get my attention. For this project, I searched high and low for embossed powder but I have no idea where I place them, sigh. Obviously the glitter came to rescue...smile.
  Some glittery on Bazzill flower chippies.
I believe I can make a winter wonderland project hence the title and sentiment.
Hope you feel the same way too!

Have a pleasant week and stay happy.
Until I see you again tomorrow, stay happy.

Hugs and smiles,
Asmah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah