Sunday, March 04, 2012

More Cards

I'm showcasing three more cards I made especially for Let's Scrap Leap Around The World Blog Hop. DebbyD has made a lovely sketch; that I find awesome!
This is my interpretation of the sketch.
My method is minimal stamping and finished off with rub on sticker.
Products used:
stamp : KaiserCraft
rub on sticker : KaiserCraft
ink : KaiserCraft
others from my stash
.............................................................
Sketch 5-2-11,LEAP5 {Host : Sue C}

Close-up pic:
Simple!
.....................................................................................
Sketch 12-15-10, LEAP6 {Host : Debby De Wilde}


This is my interpretation of the host and designer's sketch!
The paint reminds me of my childhood memory from schooling days :)
Materials:
butterfly stamp : KaiserCraft
sentiment stamp: KaiserCraft
ink: VersaFine, Brilliance
embossing powder : Tsukineko
paint : Watercolor
others from my stash

I love painting!
................................................................................
Sketch 10-21-09,LEAP8 {Host : Keely Yowler}
This is my interpretation of the sketch.

Bright and fun! I made this card for my girl. Coloring the cartoon character simply brighten up my day.
Products used:
coloring medium : Copic Sketch
rubber stamp : from a pal in England
ink : StazOn
others from my stash
Hope you have a nice day too! Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah