Monday, April 09, 2012

Believe In Your Dreams

The tag sketch by Michelle at Sketches4All prompted me to try make my first tag for her recycle challenge. The challenge is to use the sketch and add two recycle items to the tag. Here's my interpretation on the sketch...


I used left over patterned papers and Prima flowers. The sentiment from Kaisercraft is stamped with StazOn and distressed with Rangers ink.

To complete the challenge's requirement, I adhered a button and little teddy rescued from my girls' broken headbands couple years ago. I have this tendency to recycle, reuse and rescue little trinkets whenever possible. Now isn't that money saving? =D

And here's the pretty sketch...

I know I will use this sketch for future projects. Thanks Michelle!
Have a nice day and thanks for visiting. Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Love the tag you have created from this great sketch, Asmah! Great interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tags, Asmah! You did a great job with this challenge. The little teddy bear is adorable & you made good use of the button & your scraps. I heard about the earthquake in Bali...I'm glad that it didn't harm your family...only your internet. Big hugs! -Enikö

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ASmah. My sister and I are moving to our combined blog. I would.love if you follow us there at http://sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com we will be closing our personal blog this june. Hope to see you ther.
    luanne

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah