Friday, April 27, 2012

Love

The other day I gave my printer its drink so spent some great hours printing digi images in one sitting. I have fallen in love with digi images from last year but just recently I become hooked. It amaze me to see some of my talented friends and bloggers who designed gorgeous creations {cards} from digi images. They have given me some inspirations as well as giving me chances to upgrade my coloring technique.
I have made a center step card which is one of my favorite folds. My eldest daughter thought that that is exciting she stayed up last night to learn the folding technique and make lots of base cards for my use.
How nice of her!



I'm so glad you drop by today. Have a lovely day and always!
Hugs!

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
1. Scrapbook Stamp Society {Blog Candy}
2. Just Keep On Creating {Challenge #1 Anything Goes}

4 comments:

  1. Great card. I am glad you finally made the plunge into digi. Hopefully you'll win the blog candy. God luck, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asmah, this is just adorable and I am glad you are starting to love the digi world. Love your centre steap creation and those rosettes finishes it off beautifully.
    Hugs
    Desire
    PS: Perhaps consider switching word verification off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL .... oh how cute!! You will need to do a blog tute on how to make these. Can I ask how you get your signature on the bottom of all your pictures? Cheers from Kel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Asmah this step card is so sweet, the perfect girl card. i love the main image and all the lovely colours and embellishments, i am hooked on digi's as well, they are just great.

    i have been meaning to visit your blog after you left your lovely comment, sorry that I haven't got around to it until now. I am sorry to hear about your dad, I hope you and your family are going ok, it is hard but hopefully the happy memories are keeping you all strong.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah