Sunday, April 01, 2012

Remember...

I wanted to unwind the weekend by making an easel card for a challenge at Sketches4All. Kathleen gave a pretty sketch that I know I can make in an hour. My daughter likes the quick and easy fold so much that she wants me to make more easel cards next time :)

Here's the sketch:
I used products by Kaiser and blings from Momoyo.
The sentiment has become my favorite over the last couple of months. I guess I will use it more often in my future projects :)
Thank you for dropping by today.
Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous easel card and a wonderful take on the sketch. Love the colours as well.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Asmah...this is a fabulous card! Really lovely! Looking forward to working with you at Let's Scrap and getting to know you a little better.
    Cheers for now.
    Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Asmah! I look forward to working with you on the Let's Scrap Design Team for the next several months!!
    Hugs,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your interpretation of this sketch, Asmah. Great spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. I have never made an easel card before. Love how this turned out. Love your blog, too. New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah