Saturday, September 15, 2012

Have A Great Trip

Ahoy there! I am currently watching The Diamond Jubilee Concert as I type this blog post of mine. Sir Cliff Richard just performed his famous song he wrote in 1968 'Congratulations...and Celebration'; I remember that being my humming tune as a young girl in the early 80's. It's just amazing to watch this concert having the performance stage built in front of Buckingham Palace with the Royalists and commoners watching altogether. I like that and even though I am just watching a recorded program on television, I can feel the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebration and one amongst the cheerful crowds! I'm enjoying Tom Jones right now...wow...his hair is completely white yet charming as ever...his voice...is so powerful...amazing living legend. Awww, he's singing Delaila...this song reminds me of my beloved late father...he was a big fan of Tom Jones; from Dad I learnt his songs. Ahhh, enough blab...
 
Well, I've been scrapping oflate and today I'm featuring a card I made for CDAC Progressive Challenge. I love the surfboards image although I've never been on one; even can't swim (the first to sink after a shipwreck...duhh) let alone surfboarding against screaming waves, haaa! The image is provided by Tiffany Doodles if you are interested.
 

Read on to know about this challenge:

Please Read all Directions Below
This is the first challenge of a series of 5. NOTE: this challenge series will have NO BUY-IN , so if you want the images Free you will have to follow the directions listed here, otherwise you will need to buy them from the artists store.
To receive your "first" image (cdacpc19)....
You must email me at heatonup@verizon.net and request it! By receiving this free digi image, you are agreeing to
create a paper craft project with it and link it to the inlinkz below by the deadline which is Midnight PST on Sept Sept 16th. When uploading to the gallery here, please remember to tag with "cdacpc19, tiffanydoodles"
If you choose not to play but still want this image, please feel free to swing by Tiffany Doodles Store and purchase it.
 
I made a quickie card for this progressive challenge which is new at CDAC. I colored and blended the image using Copic Sketch. I'm looking forward to the next challenge and the second digi image looks like this...

Hop over to CDAC for its progressive challenge.
 
Have a fun filled weekend...either surfboarding or websurfing...enjoy life to the fullest!
Thanks so much for visiting today and I always appreciate you!
Hugs!

1 comment:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah