Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Prayers

Hello everyone! 
Today's make is a card for Crafter's Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge. The angelic image and sentiment is from Shelly's Images. I fill it up with Copic.

Here's the details if you would like to partake in the challenge:

YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP TO PLAY AND RECEIVE THESE IMAGES.
 "To receive your Free Image Set ...
Please email me at heatonup@verizon.net with "CDAC FREEBIE" in the subject line. I will then email you these lovely digis to work with. Please allow 24 hours for the reply. Thank you.
If you are requesting these digis, you are agreeing to create at least one paper craft project with it and linking it to the Inlinkz below.
** This challenge will end on March 31st at Midnight PST. **
Please email me with any question you may have at heatonup@verizon.net"

I shall be back soon.
Hugs and smiles,

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Asmah. Love how you did the sentiment.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful, Asmah! I agree with Desire about the sentiment. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES.

    Christine-CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asmah, What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at the CDAC Progressive Challenge.

    Pattie
    CDAC DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah