Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Spring Has Sprung ~ DS4J Mid-Challenge #67

Hello everyone! I've been missing for several days attending a family reunion for property hearing two Mondays ago. When I came back, I couldn't craft straight away because it's my son's turn facing chicken pox followed by daughter number two. They got it from their big sister who has recovered with some marks, brrrr. Daughter number three is still safe until today; hoping for the best :) School holidays is just around the corner and the kids are anxious to spend time with my Mother down south (we will leave this Friday). Nevertheless, they have to stay indoor. It doesn't matter if they can't go anywhere so long they can be their grandmother and help out. Honestly speaking, they are totally bored staying home!
Enough blab. Next on my agenda today is to announce DS4J Mid-Challenge. The theme is Spring Has Sprung! Take a peek here to see what my design teammates have created. For my card, I have used a lovely image Tulip Basket and you can get it here.

 Supplies: DS4J image, Origami papers, MS border punch, Copic Sketch, Petaloo flowers, border sticker, Kaisercraft brown ink pad
 I love the texture of these origami papers.
 Making this card is similar to the way I scrap layouts, lol. I love using my own alpha dies and dymo for titles
I love tulips and this time I go for sephia tone.

I would like this card to enter these challenges:
1. Simon Says Stamps Challenge : Flower Power
2. Cute Daisy May : May Flower
3. Let's Create : Ch#70 Die Cuts 

Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day. Till then.
Hugs and smiles,

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Asmah. Love all the detailing and the doodling around the image.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design and colours. Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, thank you so much for sharing with us at LCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and colours look great together, thanks for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card and love the colours. Hope to be able to go home and meet you at mum's.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah