Saturday, June 29, 2013

DS4J New DigiStamps & Artwork Tutorial

Good day! DigiStamps4Joy has new digistamps in the shop this day. The images look so beautiful! Check out what my fellow design teammates have created using the new products. I have designed a card with a bamboo image and you can get the image here. 




I love bamboo in my living for crafts and interior decor especially. For my card, I want it to have Asian feel and decided to go for artwork. I used very easy to get and to do technique. Basically I use ink pad by Versa Ink to stamp the background, my kids' watercolor and stencil. 
 I directly applied the paint onto the card to create my own background.
 I used stencil to draw some butterflies. I used stencil because I don't have steady hand to draw, smile.
I like to ink up the edge with black pen (here I used Copic because it's within reach:). It gives more depth for matting.
The butterflies are printed, cut out and colored with Copic Sketch. It's fun to make your own background and that makes your creation unique. 
I hope my little tutorial and tips are helpful. Once again, I thank you for visiting and do visit DS4J blog and shop for more details.

Hugs and smiles,

3 comments:

  1. Wow Asmah, I didn't understand you made the background by yourself, now I see it. It's fantastic!

    Hugs,
    Annerieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tutorial. Sometimes it is nice to get back to basics. Love your background. Goes very well with image.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah