Friday, August 30, 2013

DigiStamp4Joy Design Team Call


DIGISTAMPS4JOY DT CALL !!!

Would you like to be a member of our Design Team? 
The term of office of some of our current members has expired, and 
DS4J is looking for new members
Do you love working with a wide variety of styles of digistamps?
Do you ....
have an active card making blog,
have experience with using digistamps,
and create cards?

Then I would love to have you join my team.

If your answer is YES!!! to all of these questions, 
I'd love to hear from you.

To apply, send the following information:
1. Your name and email address
2. A link to your blog
3. Links to 3 papercraft projects where you have used digistamps and you feel best showcase your  skills.

This DT call will run from 28 August to 30 September 2013

EVERY application will receive a confirmation of receipt.

Send your application to
info[at]digistamps4joy[dot]co[dot]za

Thank you and Big Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah