Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Salam Aidilfitri {TTCRD July 7-13, 2015 Challenge}

{My DT work for TTCRD}

Hi everyone! I'm back with the latest creation, this time a celebration card and part of my dt work for Through The Craft Room Door. This week we hold another challenge with simmilar theme Anything Goes. How's that sound?

The ladies in the design team {A} have created fabulous paper creations for your inspirations. Click here to see their fabulous work.
I made a mixed media card and chose to be messy this time {lol}. Pretty soon we Muslims will celebrate Eid Mubarak {Aidilfitri} that most probably falls on July 17 in the month of Syawal after fasting 30 days in Ramadan.
 List of supplies used to make this card will be available in the upcoming TTCRD online magazine {Sept/Oct issue}. Meanwhile, TTCRD has just released July/August online magazine. Check out the video on the right sidebar.

If you haven't subscribed yet but plan to, check this link for details.
 I look forward to seeing your creations at TTCRD Mr Linky by July 13. Remember, it's anything goes.

As always, my thank you goes to you for visiting me today. I so much appreciate your kindness.

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah