Saturday, August 01, 2015

Dreams & Destiny @ Scrap Africa

{My DT work for Scrap Africa}

Hi everyone! Happy August! The beginning of a new month, new higher spirits, bigger plans and big hope to get more scrapping done! Do you feel the same was as I do?  If yes, you have two weeks from now to take up a sketch challenge at Scrap Africa

We have two wonderful guest designers and design team sharing their amazing projects to inspire you. 

I made a layout of my little one walking into bubbles. This photo was taken on a weekend in March during our visit at Dino Exhibition held at Art Gallery. I took many shots of her playing bubbles; such a bliss for a young child and to her mother who loves snap shots {smile}.
Supplies used: Kaisercraft 'Magic Happens Collection' and stamp, Scrap Berry's flowers, Stamplorations Bold Florals Stencil, Alpha gesso & modeling paste, Copic Sketch, Versafine black ink pad, Webster's butterflies, felt alphabets, watercolor paints, gel pen, sequins and gems  

This is the sketch:
 Here are some close-up photos:
I am inspired with the colors from this lovely moodboard at ScrapMagic:
I would also love to enter this Wings challenge at Scrap Cafe Mom:
3. Mixed Media World : MMW#5 Stencils

I'm looking forward to seeing your creations at Scrap Africa by 14th August.

Thank you for dropping by and have a great weekend.

Hugs and smiles,

3 comments:

  1. Whenever I come to your site I always find myself staring at something beautiful. I find myself analyzing all the tiny details you've added to make such a gorgeous cohesive design. I particularly like the sketching around bits of the stenciling. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Asmah, love the colors and the sequins !
    Hugs
    Willeke
    Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at KSM)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah