Monday, February 01, 2016

Smiles @ Scrap Africa

{My DT work for Scrap Africa}

Hello there my crafty scrappy artsy friends!
Wish you all a great start into 29 days of February. Yes, it's a leap year. 
On this first day of the month {since yesterday to be precise}, I spent quite a lot of time on the road for my middle girl's sake. She's been chosen to represent her school for regional netball tournament next week so my job is to drive her to and fro school every five days a week until next. After shower and dinner, she lay down on the floor doing homework with sleepy look, poor thing! My other job besides driving is to ensure she finishes her homework {strict mom...that is me!:-} 

Okay, let me share with you my first layout of the year! I had this photo printed last year when we visited the museum last March. Afza had the chance to play huge bubbles and I didn't miss capturing her in several shots. Would have been nicer if this photography shot has depth of field, don't you think?
The sketch as usual is by Denise and you can make whatever projects you like based on this sketch. You have until February 14 to upload your project here.
 Some up-close photos:
That's it for today hoping you like my layout.
I shall be back tomorrow with a portrait project. See you!

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah