Friday, June 10, 2016

Today @ TTCRD

{My DT work for TTCRD}

Hi everyone! Wish you all well and happy. I'm fine and doing good after having a sweet vacation with my family last weekend followed by homecoming to visit my Mother. The school holidays is coming to its tail and none of my kids are in the mood to kiss their school desks again {lol}. I shall have my normal routine once again but this month in a different mode and mood because we are fasting this Ramadan and that what makes July quite special to me.

So today I have here a tag I made for TTCRD {Through The Craft Room Door}. We always bring you Anything Goes challenge every week. Take a visit here to see what my teammates have created to inspire you. 
I used several elements to make this tag which you can find more information in the upcoming TTCRD online magazine. Click here to subscribe if you are interested.
My apologies for these blurry close-up images. I just have a feeling that my compact camera is soon to die! It has been with me for four years and of late the lens often get stuck. I shall be hunting for new compact camera and DSLR next week so wish me luck.
That's it for today. Thank you for dropping by.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah