Friday, July 15, 2016

Love Art Journal @ Digistamps4Joy

{My DT work for DS4J}

Hi everyone! How are you all doing? I'm doing good and slowly recovering from the heat and eczema attack on both my legs {no fun I tell you because at times my feet become swollen and the the skin becomes dry and crack that makes walking somewhat painful}. Still I'm grateful I can still walk although slow and have been applying creams without fail and not to mention the 'itchy pills' to prevent me from scratching but puts me to sleep faster and longer {chuckle}.  Despite the health issue, I had the most happiest moment after having spent a week with my Mother, my sisters and their families at my house to celebrate Eid Mubarak on June 6. Normally we return to my Mother's house for the celebration but for the first time Mom breaks her own history to leave her house and travel some six hours in the car to my house for Eid preparation and celebration.

I can go on blabbering about it but let's move on to my creation today that is designed for Digistamps4Joy and this is also to remind you that we are now in the middle of July so you have roughly two weeks left to get your creation into our monthly challenge before the month ends. This month my fellow teammate Debbie is hosting the challenge and she would like to see some dies or punches in your paper project.

I did an art journal using stained glass roses image. Click here to take you to DS4J blog to have a see at the design team's creations for more inspirations.
Some up-close photos:
I hope you like my work this time and hopefully it gives you some inspirations to play with watercolors in your creations.

Until I see you again in the next couple of days, take care and have a nice day.

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah