Monday, December 19, 2016

ARTplorations Blog Hop (Day 6)

Hi there my friends and welcome to
ARTplorations Stencils Blog Hop.
Today is the 6th day you have been
hopping, have you?

If you haven't done all, no worries,
you still have plenty of time.

Take a visit at STAMPlorations and hopefully
you will get some inspirations from the design team.

I covered up a note book with easy steps using paper strips, gesso, modeling paste, stencil and watercolors.
Here it is:
And some close ups:
I had fun using two stencils that are available at the shop.
Click for Bold Florals and Foiled Again stencils.
I hope this hop will give you more inspirations to create andbjoin the Linky Party. You can be the winner!


Have a good day.
Hugs and smiles,



8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the colors, the dimensions, the stencils....just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the amazing result you have achieved here. Great use of stencilling. Fabulous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Asmah this is absolutely STUNNING mixed media.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So artsy and so very creative. Such an amazing effect, absolutely love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, an amazing look you created here - gorgeous watercolor effect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a work of art.
    Frame it and you have a beautiful
    wall piece.
    Love it.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so pretty - love how you have created the textures and the amazing background:)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah