Thursday, December 15, 2016

Shabby Tags @ DS4J

{My DT work for Digistamps4Joy}

Hi everyone! It's mid-December and sixteen days left till we bid the year farewell. I am still holidaying with my children and spending time with my mother is always greatest moments ever.

So anyway, today I have shabby sparkly tags to share with you.
Digistamps4Joy is waiting for your paper creations for her Anything Goes challenge with optional twist Make It Sparkle that ends on the last day of this year.
Head on to DS4J blog for more sparkly creations.

I made these tags from my favorite Kaisercraft papers combining DS4J images. I hope they will inspire you to create something special today.
Till we meet again soon. Wish you all the best.

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah