Sunday, January 22, 2017

Mixed Media Tags @ STAMPlorations

{My DT work for STAMPlorations}

Happy Sunday folks! How is everyone doing? Fine I hope. I have been enjoying my weekend by gardening, cooking, doing housework and last but not least able to tackle on two wardrobe organizing and putting away nice pretty clothes for donation. It's a relief to be able to do it as I have been meaning to since last year.

Without further ado, let me show you a couple of mixed media tags made for STAMPlorations featuring Stencil Sunday #80.
Some close ups:


I sincerely hope you will get some inspiration from my creation today.
Perhaps you would be interested to play along with us and if you do, make sure you display this graphic below in your blog post to be eligible for the prize.

I'm off to these challenges:

Until the morning after. Enjoy your day.
Hugs and smiles,

3 comments:

  1. WOW WOW and WOW! love the layers, love the look, love the sayings! Thank you for joining along with The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The detail in your mixed media tags is.....AWESOME. Thanks BUNCHES for playing along with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah