Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Happiness Today & Always @ MHKDesigns

{My DT work for MHKDesigns}

Hi everyone and a happy August! How are you feeling today? Me? I am still struggling to get the house back to life again after two weeks of neglecting every corner, front to back, floor to ceiling, room to room, bathroom tiles need deep clean scrub and the list goes on. Well even my garden looks so sad. I'm thinking this Saturday would be perfect to tackle the front lawn plus weeding at the edible garden and more weeds in the backyard and the courtyard too; okay the lawn surrounding my house needs a friendly mowing machine so to speak! Aaaargggh, enough blab. Sorry for the rant {hihi}.

Today is the beginning of a new challenge at MHKDesigns. The designer have created gorgeous cards with MHKDesigns digital vintage images that are available at the MHKDesigns Etsy Store.

This is what I came up with hoping it may give you a bit of inspiration: 
I used Fabulous Flowers digistamp. One of my favorite flowers in the store!
As for the sentiment I used is from Hollyhock Happiness digistamp:
The challenge runs for a month and if you don't use MHKDesigns digi goodies, you can create and enter the challenge by getting inspirations from the mood board below:
I look forward to your creations at Mr. Linky.
Thank you for dropping by and have good times always.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Very simple card yet still stunning.

    You should create a Vlog of your edible garden. Would love to see what you grow.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah