Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Hope (Tag) @ STAMPlorations


~~~Happy New Year Everyone~~~

Let us all look forward to another awesomazing creativity this year and I wish you a whole lot of happiness and positive vibes your way.

How has it been so far on your end? As for me, I was wrapped up with school preparations with my three children on the final week of December. Three kids, one high school, one boarding school and one primary school with one same hope that is achievement! They started the new term on January 1 and let me tell you how fantastic that sounds because I am finally able to have my half day 'freedom' at home while my son and my youngest are in schools. As for my middle girl, she returns home every fortnight. Thus I am back to full time mother ... driver ... cook ... gardener ... artist??? designer??? Lol...

Let me now take you to my first post today for TAGplorations January challenge but first I wish to tell you how grateful I am to be a part of STAMPlorations design team and just like my tag says "HOPE" so I "HOPE" my designs will give you some inspirations along the way.
The challenge this month is about winter and you may add texture paste if you like for optional twist.
It's my favorite medium in my work that I can't reject {smile}.
You can make a tag on its own or any projects that include tag. 
I used two different sizes from luggage tags nesting dies set to make this winter tag. 
 I stamped two similar flower image from bloom factory stamp set in different colors for contrast then I cut them out neatly and stick them together before I glue it down on the tag.
Pssst, don't tell anyone that sometimes I can be a lazy crafter (tell me who doesn't, hihi)...so at first I wanted to attach a button or something in the center part of the flower but I was lazy to get up and get it you see.
So instead of putting the die cut letters just right at the bottom of the tag, I decided to spell them in the flower center. My son who was sitting opposite me said cool and told me to paint them red because they were white in the first place (white cardstock precisely). I did and red is more aggressive in order to achieve goal or whatever. What say you? Well I know I was lazy while creating this tag eh but I finished it aggresivlely nevertheless {chuckle}. Hey, did I just say red? Yes, it's my utmost favorite color but I seldom use it in my creations, ha. 
 As the challenge speak winter theme so I used bubbles stencil to create circles designs to depict snow scene with splash of white paints for finishing touch. The use of drywall tape is just for additional interest and extra texture. 
So there you have it, my first tag to kick start the year in one simple word - hope!
Don't forget to include this pretty graphic below in your post to be eligible for the price.
 

And a little reminder for special price while shopping at STAMPlorations, just mention my name:
 That's it! I look forward to see your creations at Mr. Linky before the month ends.
Have a pleasant January and enjoy your time always.

Hugs and smiles, 

1 comment:

  1. I am always inspired by your amazing creations. Love the texture, the layout and fun elements on your stunning tag x Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah