Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Things With Wings {Tag} @STAMPlorations ~ Blog Hop & Linky Party

Hi everyone! How's life? I have been quite busy multi tasking of late with hope to get done as many things as possible before May take off. Quite a big mission going on over here. Wonder if its the same on your end? Whatever you are up to I wish all goes well as planned.

Without further ado, let me share with you another project made special for Things With Wings Blog Hop & Linky Parties at STAMPlorations. Click here to view the design team's amazing tags.

Here's mine which I made quick, sweet and simple. Hope you like it {smile}. 
 Some up-close shots:
I used Luggage Tags Nesting Dies to cut two pieces of card stock with Sizzix and glued the smaller tag on the bigger one. Then I stamped a trendy birdie using Kaisercraft purple stamp pad on card stock and fussy cut. Lastly I applied a quote I googled from internet and printed on card stock. All the edges were distressed with the same purple stamp pad. Easy peasy project if you want to make in less than thirty minutes {okay, unless the printer doesn't co-operate so just use a stamp of quote you have or write down ~ handwritten note is more meaningful don't you think?}.
I look forward to see your creation/s with tag or tag by itself at Mr. Linky by 31st May. Be sure to display this graphic below in your blog post to be eligible for the prize:
I'll be glad if you mention my name when shopping at STAMPlorations shop:
That's it! Wish you happy hop and stay blessed!

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah